Saturday, October 31, 2015

Happy Halloween!


The whole gang at our local mall tick or treat event

      From our pack of crazy ghouls to yours we are wishing all of you a happy and safe Halloween!  This is our first year living in a neighborhood with trick or treaters, our kids loved answering the door and seeing all the costumes! Only our oldest seemed to grasp the concept of going door to door, the twins didn't care much for that part.


The twins didn't seem to care much for walking by the time we reached the end of the road. 

     Tonight I heard a fantastic idea for future Halloweens.  Painting a pumpkin teal and lighting it up to indicate that you have allergy-friendly alternatives for kids.  I made an effort to buy some cheap toys (pencils, bracelets, etc) in addition to candy this year to include kids who can not eat the candy.  Next year I'll include the pumpkin idea so families know to stop at our house.

The final result of our Halloween decor.  I got so many compliments on the ghost.
     Which means tomorrow I am headed to Walmart, Target and the likes to stock up on the Halloween toys, pencils and bags.  All hopefully on clearance.  Tonight, I snuggle in.  Hopefully the kids come down off the sugar highs, and I get to rest.

   

   

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More